Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge #31

I always look forward to Tuesdays!! That is when I get to do the Crafty Secrets challenge over on the forum at SCS. This month Joanne (angelnorth) has really made us think with her quarky clues ... "she's British ya know". SO MUCH FUN!!!

This weeks clue was "Could we be following Susan and Geena?"


From the movie Thelma & Louise, starring Susan Sarandon & Geena Davis ... challenge is "over the edge"! See, I told you it was quarky, LOL!!

I did my first card wrong so, I was sent back to the craftroom to correct my error!! The proper way to do an "over the edge" card is shown on my TEA TIME card! See ... it's actually over the edge!! Duh!!! I guess I was thinking "out of the box" a little more than "over the edge"!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - That's funny...over the edge...out of the box! Cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Guess I would have gotten caught by the challenge police too! I wouldn't have thought of over-the-edge that way, but you did a marvelous job on both cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little kids having tea. It reminds me of the pictures of my kids we had taken for you. Whoever is lucky enough to receive this card will cherish it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.