Thursday, August 14, 2008

There'll be Halloween Cards this year!!!


Speaking of Crafty Secrets new stamp sets, here is a card I made today using their Halloween Fun set. There are soooooo many pieces to this set that your card making/Halloween project ideas are ENDLESS!!
I am going to be an enabler once again and show you my card and the set! Can't help myself, I just love this Crafty Secrets stuff!!!
Just wait, I got notice today that my "Glamor Girl" and "Vintage Christmas" sets are on their way!!! Yippee!!! Thanks for coming and taking a peek at my blog! You have made my day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Darlene. Love this. you made good use of all if not most of the stamps in this set. Way to go.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, that little girl is DARLING! Very sweet card, Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love this set too! It's on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.