Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bringing old & new together!


Here is what happens when you play around with old stuff and new stuff!!
First the old stuff = the bird image is from a See Ds set I bought at Pat Catan's a long time ago for $1 and the picture holder tabs have been in my stash forever!
Now the new = the paper & ink are one of the new IN colors from SU called "Pacific Point" ... the background was made using a new (to me) Crafty Secrets stamp set called "Flourishes" and the ribbon I purchased from my friend, Tammy at Toyrifix.
I used my Nestabilities for the framing then double matted it on glossy black and gold metallic. I really like how this looks, hope you do to!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. No comments!? Such lovely colors. The blue and gold really works well. I would have liked to see some sort of shading on the motif though. To bring it to life more. Now it looks a little flat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.