Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CCEE Challenge


Here is a card I made for this week's challenge over on the CCEE Stampers blog. This week they decided to do a "supply challenge". We were to use PINK designer paper and PEARLS. I just LOVE my Crafty Secrets image booklets and thought this image from the "girlfriends" booklet would be perfect!


After completion, I thought this would be a great card to send to my sister, Linda. She is very INTO fashion ... of course she is a hair dresser so it's fitting!! I think she'll get a charge out of it!! The sentiment on the front says "In a world of ready to wear, you will always be a fashion statement!" That fits my sister to a "T". She definately leads her life to the beat of a different drum ... but that's okay ... that is who she is and I love her for it!!! She's definately her own person!!
Thanks for stopping by ... please come back!!

3 comments:

  1. Your sister will love this card. The pearls look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card. love the pearl accents. thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Babe! I LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.