Monday, September 8, 2008

CCEE - Crayon Resist


Love the new IN-Colors from Stampin' Up!!! This card was made using the new "Pink Pirouette" ... isn't it so soft and pretty looking!! I made this card for the Crayon Resist challenge over on the CCEE blog.

Contents of this card are very simple!
Stamps are by The Rubber Cafe and Crafty Secrets.
Papers are by SU and Anna Griffin dp ... also glossy white.
Inks are by SU (pink pirouette) and Versafine black
Accessories are: Michael's white sheer ribbon, Mark Richards half pearls, White Crayola Crayon and a sponge applicator.


This technique is so easy and has such a wonderful look ... I really need to remember to use it on my cards more often!! Give it a try and let me know how your project came out or drop me a comment and add a link ... I'd love to see it!!

I've edited this post to add a "Pacific Point" version. The pacific point blue was used to sponge around the butterfly on this card ... isn't it pretty!!!

7 comments:

  1. Darlene, this is so lovely. The colors are just perfect as are your wonderful embellishments. you always have the perfect finishing touch for your creations! love the pearls and the shear ribbon. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is so lovely. The colors are just perfect as are your wonderful embellishments. you always have the perfect finishing touch for your creations! love the pearls and the shear ribbon. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me of something I would see in Paris... Mind you I have never BEEN to Paris... but I think I would see something like this there... I love the colors and the swirly butterfly... just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve this card. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards! i love that butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, and I love that sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.