Friday, September 26, 2008

EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS!!!

Have you noticed the new addition to my side bar???
I'm so excited ... I get to play along with the other girls on THE RUBBER CAFE design team!! How cool is that!! You just HAVE to check out their site ... what cute images they offer!! I can NOT wait to receive my rubber so I can really get my hands dirty and see what all I can come up with!! And when I do, of course I will be sharing it with all of you!!


But in the meantime, here is a card I made today using an existing the Rubber Cafe stamp I had in my stash. This "cat" is so cool ... this is a perfect card for my sister who loves animal print clothes and "lives on the wildside" (always has ... always will)!


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and all comments are appreciated! ! !

8 comments:

  1. I think CraftVegan is over there, too, isn't she? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous kitty cat, lol! I love how you did this card! Glad to have you as a fellow DT for Rubber Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Woo hoo!!

    Love the wild side card. Clean, crisp image! I'll be back to see even more creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog...and Congrats to you too!! ;)
    I love your cat card....I'm totally loving the eagle! WHoot!
    Can't wait to get to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! And thanks for your sweet comments... Love when you come and visit!
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card. Your sister is going to love this. Great card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the team! I did too! YEAH!!! I'm having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Darlene, you are just going full speed ahead. Congratulations on making this DT. Not sure how you find the time to participate in so many, but your talent is getting you places. Keep creating and we will keep waiting for them.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.