Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA!

Just a quick note to let you know why I have been "MIA".

My mom had surgery last week ... her home was without power for over a week ... she came home from the hospital and stayed with my aunt over night then she came here to our home for some recoup time. Each day she got stronger and started feeling much better. I think just the fact that she had someone to talk to helped tremendously (she lives alone).

Long story short ... I took her back to the doctors today to get her "staples" out and he said everything looks great. She's allowed to drive again ... her power is back on (had to totally restock the frig) ... and we even did a little fall decorating for her today! She's back in her own home ... my DH is feeling a little better after having chemo last week also!

There just was NO time to stamp but I plan on having some "ME" time tomorrow and will be back with the results!! Thanks so much to those of you who have sent well wishes not only to my DH but also my Mom and Brother (who, by the way, is doing great after having a double bypass 2 weeks ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.