Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stampin' D'Amour Challenge #51


This is my submission for the weekly challenge over on the Stampin' D'Amour message board. Kris Dickinson (parkerquilter) is our hostess this week and she has really put together a great challenge. We are to 1.) create a chipboard Halloween tag or ornament ... 2.) must include black & orange ... 3.) at least one embellishment. The challenge will run for 2 weeks until Sept. 28th at which time there will be AMAZING Halloween RAK for the lucky winner of the drawing on Sept. 29th. How exciting is that!!!


I haven't done much with chipboard in the past but I think I'll be doing more with it in the future!!! Here is what I came up with: I've used a Darice chipboard circle ... inked it with SU "summer sun" ... rimmed it with "pumpkin pie" ... inked up the Inkadinkado (Halloween Trails) witch with Palette noir black and embossed with clear ep ... punched a hole with my Crop-a-dile to add the black grosgrain ribbon for hanging and sewed on a fall leaf button.


Not bad for a 1st but I think I'll have to give this challenge yet another try over the next week! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. This is great! It sounds so easy to make, yet looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done much with chipboard myself, but I really like your ornament for Halloween and you may make a convert out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, this ornament is fantastic! I love that witch image. Great job, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thi sis great, hasd a vintage look tome which I just LOVE!! I saw this on SCS and was drooling over it there! Great job, I might have to get my chipboard out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love Inkadinkado. I have several of their new fall stamp sets, but my LSS sold out of this one before I could buy it. Hopefully they'll get more in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ornament looks beautiful! What a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with this chipboard ornament. So kewl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.