The 1st challenge over on the "new & improved" Basic Grey Challenges Blog is a sketch challenge by Tara G.
(Don't forget there are some new rules over on the blog and they are now a fortnightly challenge blog ... next challenge will be Aug. 22).
I have been wanting to use this Basic Grey Periphery paper for a very long time and this was the perfect opportunity!! Other than this awesome paper, I've used the following items:
1) a Bazzill paper flower with Making Memories brad,
2) Darice matte gold ribbon,
3) EK Success tag punch,
4) SU warm words for sentiment
5) Gold Pilot Marker for edging on all panels, and
6) sponge, mellow moss ink, JoAnn's wax cotton cording and swivel craft knife.
I'm very happy with the outcome of this creation ... I hope you like it too! Don't forget to pop over and check out this "new & improved" challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by today ... hope to see you again real soon!