Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jess could use your help!!!

I know I've had a lot going on here at Dar's Crafty Creations lately ... but didn't want you to miss (or forget) about the wonderful efforts this loving lady has going on from Fort Bragg, N.C. You can CLICK HERE to see my original posting ... or ... go directly to Jess's blog HERE to read all about it!

Before I take these to the post office to send them on their way, I thought you might enjoy seeing them. Jess asked that they not be too fancy ... so I thought using this awesome DRS Designs "Trio of Crosses" would be perfect.


Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you helping me in doing what we can to support our troops and their families ... even if it's not a pleasant thought of what these cards are for!!

9 comments:

  1. WOW Darlene this is PERFECT!!! WHAT gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene these are Wonderful! I'm excited to see them for real! Thank you! I'm checking the mail daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Darlene! You have done a great job with each one of them.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Darlene, and what a great cause....reminds me I've got to get mine out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards Darlene. We'd love to put them in our online customer gallery....email a photo to: info@drsdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are beautiful and I just know that Jess is going to love them. THanks so much for joining in this event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! These are all amazing!! I love all the different variations with these images!! ;) Thanks so much for joining in the event!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are perfect cards Dar, and I pray blessings on each card and each recipient as they are sent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.