Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treehouse Thursday Challenge ...

This week's Treehouse Thursday Challenge #011 is honoring my friend Crystal Irwin so I just HAD to play along. How you play is to go to Crystal's SCS gallery and case one of her creations. How fun is that!! THIS IS CRYSTAL'S card that I chose to case. I picked that particular card because it is the card she created for another one of my favorite challenge blogs, The Color Throwdown Challenge and it just happened to fall on my birthday, July 15th. I know ... call me crazy but it just seemed like the thing to do, LOL!!





Okay so here's the details on this card. Isn't this image adorable ... I don't know who the mfg is ... it came to me as an RAK from my friend Kay Squires and I've colored it with a combination of SU watercolor pencils & Gelly Roll Stardust pens. The designer paper is by Paper Pizazz and the other papers are Night of Navy and (I'm assuming) Whisper White. My sentiment is from Inkadinkado and is stamped in Night of Navy ink. There were two ribbons used ... olive green grosgrain from Michaels and navy organza from Hobby Lobby.




Well ... that's it! If you get the chance, please pop over to Crystal's gallery and check out her work ... she also has an awesome blog FOUND HERE. I know ... I should be at the Reunion ... I'm going !!!! LOL!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the papers in the background with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene...oooo I love that image and the colors are awesome..Love how those boots POP. What a wonderful Thank you card!!! Thanks soooo much for taking the time to case one of my cards and joining us at Treehouse!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez louis! I spend one FULL DAY away from the computer and you post about 4 different things! lol. They are all great!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! The stamp is by Alesa Baker, Impression Obsession. I tickles me pink to see you enjoying it! Best darn lookin' galashoo's I've seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you SHOULD be at the reunion!! I had to go to one last weekend.
    Great card Darlene!!
    Take care girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.