Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Digital Ink Co. - NOW OPEN!!!



There's a NEW Digital Ink Company in town and they are "OPEN FOR BUSINESS"!!! Last week was the GRAND OPENING of this awesome STORE and today they are announcing their brand spankin' new DESIGN TEAM!!! The image designers for this store are amazing and there is such a wide variety of images to choose from ... you really MUST CHECK IT OUT HERE!!




Once you've selected & purchased your digital images ... be sure to check out their new Digital Ink Co Challenge Blog and play along!!! Each week there will be new CHALLENGES ... new SPONSORS and new inspiration from their FABULOUS Design Team. Here's a list of the ladies who will be inspiring you from week to week (anyone you recognize on this list? tee hee) .














Yes, I'm proud to annouce that "I have been selected" to create along side these wonderfully talented ladies for the next however many months they'll have me!!! I am VERY excited to be giving this DIGI WORLD a try and so far, I LOVE IT!! Now if I can just talk DH into buying me a wireless printer so I don't have to keep running up and down the stairs when I want to print something new!! LOL!!


Here is a card I created using one of the Designs by Sue images! She's called "Sad Girl" and here she's sad she missed her friend's birthday!! This is only ONE of the many wonderful images available by several different designers!


Other details on this creation are:
Stamps: None
Papers: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Daisy D's designer paper
Inks: Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Hand written sentiment, Creative Memories fine tip black marker, Prisma pencils, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Nestabilities (classic scallop hearts), Hero Arts pink pearls


THANKS so much for stopping by today and helping me "spread the word" on this new digi store and challenge blog!!

15 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT!!!! Oh I just knew it!

    lol

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that is the cutest card. I love how that color just makes the image pop and it totally reminds me of Gracy, lol.

    Hey big hugs and I'm soooo excited to be on the same team with you and really looking forward to getting to know you!!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet card Darlene, and CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay to us!!
    So nice to be able to blabb it at last!
    Great to be working with you. . .!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you made the design team and are entering the Digital world. I'm actually preferring digital images over to stamped ones now. Love the card. What a cute image. You should get this new digital stamp company to sponsor a challenge on the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog, they would really get a lot of exposure there. We have lots of followers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Darlene on being chosen as a design team member. Your cards is great. LOVE the background paper. Off to check out their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! She's so sweet - fabulous card!! Looking forward to being inspired by all you do =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to agree with Teri, lovely to finally be able to tell the world lol... fabby card hun, and great to know we will be all working together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, congratulations! Hope you have fun with your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Darlene! I'm so excited to be working you on two teams also! You're such an inspiration and love seeing your creations! This card is just precious!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, you are having a lucky week better buy a lottery ticket too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's great Dar, you are getting to be one popular gal in blog land. Happy for you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Darlene! i was a way over the weekend and just have returned. I wanted to congratulate you on being the featured stamper at SC! You re so deserving. Congrats on the DT too! Love the coloring, colors and layout of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never doubted you for a minute! They are darn tootin' lucky to have you and I know you're gonna have a grand time! And I'm pretty excited for you to introduce me to the digi world too! Oh, and yes, kid, we are certainly two blessed wives! I pray this is an especially good week for Mark at work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Darlene way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.