Good Saturday Morning Everyone!!
(I hope this pops up properly ... I have preposted my challenge creation because I, along with my daughter & granddaughter are in Toledo, Ohio this weekend to see the Season 5 dancers from the show "So You Think You Can Dance". We are linking up with my friend Nancy Beelman, her daughter & DIL. We are going out for dinner before the show & who knows whatelse after the show ... LOL ... should be an awesome show & great fun with wonderful friends). NOW ON TO THE CHALLENGE .....
We at Saturday Spotlight are thrilled with the awesome participation we had last week for our very 1st challenge and CAN NOT wait to see what you come up with this week!!! Our notorious leader, Miss Vicki (basementstamper) has come up with yet another awesome challenge idea!! This week we are to find a way to "DRESS UP" a plain ree image and make it any type of Season we'd like. Our sponsor this week is DRS DESIGNS and the winner of this week will receive a gift certificate from DRS Designs.
Here is my creation for today's challenge. This lovely tree is from DRS Designs (as is the sentiment) and I have used it not only as my focus image but I've used it to create my background panels. How much fun is that!!!
Here is a list of items used in this creation:
Stamps: DRS Designs
Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Brillance Gold
Accessories: Nestabilities (Classic Circles, Scallop Circles & Classic Ovals), Nestabilities (Ribbon Tag), Gold Pilot Marker, Dimensional tape, Sponge, Stampendous Diamond Dots, Prisma Flowers, Darice Ribbon
Please be sure to check out the designs created by the other Spotlight Divas. These ladies are amazing and very inspiring!!
*Vicki (Creator/DT Coordinator)
Darlene (that's me, teehee)
Here are some reminders for you to follow:
1) Be sure to place the DIRECT link to your creation in Mister Linky in order to qualify to win the prize from our sponsor or voting for the top 3 creations.
2) If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please be sure to label it with the keywords SSHP02
3) Have your creation uploaded in Mister Linky by Friday Evening, 7:00 PM CST in order to quaify for any prizes awarded for that sponsor week.
4) We would like to have only NEW creations for this challenge please!
5) Link your creation back to the Saturday Spotlight Challenge blog.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed my creation and I'm so looking forward to seeing yours! Enjoy your weekend and as always ... thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!!