Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Challenges ...

Good Morning All!!

Today I am your hostess for the Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on SCS and since I have several birthday's coming up this month ... that was my choice for this weeks challenge idea. I've been wanting to play with these Crafty Secrets Vintage Postcard Kits and finally took that opportunity today! The other kits I have are Christmas (guess I've missed that boat, LOL) so I decided to use the beautiful Best Buds kit. This is SO MUCH PRETTIER in real life!!!! (You should be able to click on the picture to enlarge).


How much fun is it that the Crazy 4 Challenge and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Challenge this week are also Celebration/Birthday ... so my creation fits these two challenges as well. I've used the sketch from the CCEE Stampers Blog Challenge this week for my layout although I did take the liberty of flipping it in order to accommodate my image. Below is a listing of products used for this creation:

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Papers: Garden Green, Old Olive, SU Real Red dp
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Kaiser half pearls, pink Stickles Crafty Secrets Best Buds Vintage Postcard Kit

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my creation. The challenges I have used today are all great FUN ... feel free to click the links I have provided with their names and play along!

13 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Darlene! I love the colors you used for the card--you pulled them out beautifully from the postcard image! Aren't those fun to play with?! I've done so many of them--love those kits!

    Hoping to get my SCS card done today--didn't plan on working today, but have to for the next three days--just till noon, but it takes a chunck out of my crafting day, you know?!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend! Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card hun love those sweet girlies!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that image is just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Dar! What a lovely image, and I really like your pearls in the corner, what a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene!!!! What a darling image is this, love the colors and what a fabby birthday creation!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Darlene, love that sentiment..."Happiest", I never saw that one! love it!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW!! Dar, this is just as sweet as can be!! LOVE that image and your colors look fabulous!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were the hostess this week! If I weren't so busy this week, I would have played along, but I have too much else to do. Love the card! Its so sweet and vintagy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darlene!!! How have you been??
    Love your card... You are the hostess with the mostest!!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those three little girls are just precious!! What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us in our CCEE challenge this week!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so beautiful...thanks so much for playing with both the CCEE and the C4C Crazies this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card! love that image. thanks for playing along at SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darlene this image is adorable and I love what you have created with it. I just finished the CS blog hop. Holy Smokes, I'm so excited about the new products! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.