Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge

Today's Crafty Secrets Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers is being hosted by Marcy and she has asked us to "think Spring"!   Well, that's exactly what I've been think about a lot lately ... but I'm afraid it's a little premature to expect 70 degree days and flowers popping up! However, I have seen several robins around lately ... so that's a good sign!!!


Speaking of robins ... this beautiful Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps robin image works perfect for our challenge today!  I have used Crafty Secrets Radiant designer paper and SU garden green cardstock.  The embellishments consist of Wrights antique lace and Colorbok silk flowers w/brads. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.

Well I'm off FINALLY getting my hair cut/colored at my sister's hair salon (an hour away)!  Some of you may remember ... I've been trying to get my hair cut for 3 weeks now and each appointment day ... it SNOWED!!!  Well, snow or no snow ... I'm determined to go today ... wish me luck!  

14 comments:

  1. Good morning, Darlene! Your spring card is just beautiful! Hopefully I can get mine done today...Enjoy the haircut! I wish my sisters lived just an hour away--but I probably wouldn't get anything done, then! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCK HUN!
    Loving this Robin image!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty!! LOVE the green colors and the image is so pretty!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene!! Love your card... Wow you sure are getting lots of followers... Hope all is well with you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dar! This card is gorgeous. Love the Robin and the background papers. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spring card - we're more used to robins on Christmas cards but he looks great here and definitely springy! Hope you got your haircut today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, that bird is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how I can't wait to see robin's in my trees! I'm beginning to hear some spring birds singing. BUT the s*** is returning tomorrow, Thursday and next week!
    have a fun day at the salon!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this robin! So bright and cheery - you sure don't let any grass grow under your stamps : ) Off to check out your prior posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Darlene! It's so vibrant and just bursting with spring colors. Thank you for playing! Hope you had a fabulous day of pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Darlene - love the vibrant greens and of course the image is one of my favorites. Hugs to you, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  12. omgosh, that bird looks as if its going to fly right off your card....cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.