Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenge ...

My second post for today is a creation for the Crazy 4 Challenge (C4C25) which is a sketch challenge this week.  This is a very talented, fun group of ladies and I'm sure they would love for you to stop over and give their challenge blog a try!

I've taken a few liberties on this card but stayed pretty true to the sketch!  Again my images (music & little girl) are from the wonderful new blog I've stumbled upon called Shabby chic papirskatter ... out of Norway.  I just can't get enough of these images so forgive me if you see a few more cards made using them over the next day or so!!
 
(Click on Image for Larger View)

Isn't this image adorable!!  And I just LOVED the sketch layout!  My pink background designer papers are by Daisy D's and the cardstock used are Stampin' Up Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Old Olive.  I have used Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink for my distressing and Prima flowers/Stampendous Diamond Dots for embellishment.  A touch of faux stitching with a copper glitter pen helped to add more vintage flair!  My sentiment comes from the Crafty Secrets/Clear Art Stamps Mini Memories stamp set and was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock using Versafine Sepia ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  

7 comments:

  1. Such a nice vintage feeling to your card, and pretty colours.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!! The colors are so pretty and ready for Spring!! :) Aren't we all?! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so yummy - I'll have to check out that site. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous!!! Thank you also for your sweet email:-) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous card, Dar. YOur image is divine! Love the beautiful soft pink and green. That sentiment is great too!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Darlene! Very vintage and great colors! TFS
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.