Friday, February 26, 2010

Rosie D's "Friendship" Challenge


I warned you (lol) ...
Here's my 2nd posting today.

The challenge over on Rosie D's blog is all about FRIENDSHIP.  I had this 6x6 piece of Crafty Secrets Pastel designer paper cut out ready for a creation and thought how cute it would be with the Wink Wink Ink Button Bear image.  My sentiment is also from Wink Wink Ink ... it comes along with the "Falling  Apart" image.
The only additions to this adorable designer paper, besides the cute little Button Bear image are the baby buttons, Offray pink satin ribbon and a lattice border (Martha Stewart) on the sentiment panel.  Pretty easy peasy ... yet so, so cute!!  Oops nearly forgot to mention I did my coloring with Prismacolor markers.

Okay ... after a bite of lunch, I'm headed back to the crafting cave!!  The snow has slowed down a bit ... that's a good sign!!  See you later!  Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. AWW!! Darlene, this is so precious!! What a clever way to use the image!! I adore your card!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabby creation hun!
    Our snow has stopped too, but all is so slushy - ugh!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my way 2 your blog on Rosie-D's.

    I think your card is really lovely! I like that cute bear image!

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You can keep on yack-yack-yackin' if you want to. I rather like yack-yacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, thanks for entering Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... so cute! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, with a lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. We hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie card!
    Thanks for joining in with the fun at Rosie D's challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet baby card! I love how you used the border punch along the bottom of your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.