Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Eastery - Springy Creation *Wink

One quick, fun creation to share with you on this beautiful Sunday afternoon!  Hubby is working on taxes ... and I'm playing in the crafting cave!  I think I got the better end of that deal!!  LOL!!


I just adore this Pup and Boots image from *Wink *Wink Ink and thought it would work just fine for the Easter challenge over on the I LOVE DIGI challenge blog where it just so happens Melanie from *Wink *Wink Ink is the sponsor.  Please stop by the store and check out what Melanie and her team have been up to!  I'm sure she'd LOVE to have you stop by and say "Hi!"
In case I've forgotten to mention it, Melanie has also told me that FINALLY *Wink *Wink Ink is now officially a recognized company in the gallery section of Splitcoast Stampers!! YAY!!  So please click on the link to go directly to all of the wonderful *Wink *Wink Ink creations and please upload anything you've made with these images over there too with the keyword winkwinkink so we can check them out!!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I should be outside starting my "spring cleaning yard work" but hey ... it will be there tomorrow!  LOL!!
***
Quick update on C.J. ... they did surgery again last evening and were able to take care of his internal injuries and close him up.  They are letting him rest today and will be doing surgery tomorrow (Monday) to begin repairing the 4 breaks in his Pelvis.  Your continued prayers are appreciated!!
***

17 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene

    Great card, what a cute image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight.

    All the best for CJ.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...sending lots of prayers!!!
    Love the bright Springy card!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best wishes for CJ.
    great card,love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a vibrant, happy card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image, vivid coloring and a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Congrats to Melanie for her SCS group! YEAH!!! :)

    Will continue to keep CJ in my prayers, Darlene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i truly adore your own posting choice, very exciting.
    don't quit and also keep creating because it just simply truly worth to read it.
    excited to browse through way more of your current posts, goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gorgeous card Darlene :) Lovely bright and vibrant colours, just love it :)

    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby card hun - lovely! Fingers are still crossed for the lad - boy he's having a time of it poor thing!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great coloring! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Dar!! This is just stunning!! I love it!! The colors are fab and i really like the color on the edging of his ears!! TEE!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card its so colourful. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun Easter creation. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card! Lovely colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. AW SO SWEET..A VERY AWESOME CARD ...LOVE THE COLORS AND
    YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB..
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I HAVE BECOME A
    FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME...
    HUGS
    CJ
    COWGIRL UP DIGI STAMP DESIGNZ
    http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/
    http://stitchybearstamps.ning.com/group/cowgirlupstamps

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.