Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh My Gosh ...

... I just couldn't help myself!!!
(snippet)
Melanie over at *Wink *Wink Ink has certainly been busy creating new digi images for you all!!  She just shared this one with us, and I just could not wait to play with it!  REMEMBER ... this is not only a B/W image for you to color on your own ... but there is also a precolored image when you purchase any of Melanie's stamp sets.  That is what I have used on this card!   This set also comes with various sentiments.  Here the full size card using this new "In A Jam" digi:
(click image for a larger view)
 IS THIS CUTE OR WHAT!!!  After printing and cutting out the sentiment, I gave it a "bend" before attaching it to the card front with purple brads.  I just today picked up with Recollections designer paper at Michaels ... perfect!!  And as you can see best in the "snippet" ... I have added Crystal Effects to give the jar a "real" appearance!    


**********
Now, here is a card I colored myself (now you know why I LOVE these precolored digis so much!!).  The designer paper is Stemma, the circles were die cut using Nestabilities and the flowers are Prima ... so easy, peasy fun creations!!!  Although, I do think I'll go back and add Crystal Effects to this card as well ... just makes it POP!!
(click image for a larger view)
Don't we all feel like this little guy from time to time!!  LOL!!  What great fun to have a creation like this to send to that "special" person who has at some point ... Helped You Out Of A Jam!!!  Sure to bring an instant smile to their face!!

Well ... that's all for me today!!  I'm trying to get creative for my grand-daughter's 18th birthday coming up this weekend ... but I seem to be stalling out ... NOT GOOD!!!  Best get back to it!!  

Please stop back tomorrow when I will have another fun RAISE THE BAR challenge creation to share with you!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Darlene these creations are so adorable!!I love the DP and coloring
    on both creations!!GORGEOUS!!
    HUGS and BLESSINGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables, when the teacher comes to tea and Anne finds a mouse in the cream or butter, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both amazingly ADORABLE cards!!! You're fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY card! I love this image! Your coloring is fab and love the sentiment!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable.... I LOVE this sweet mouse in a jam.. What a fun idea.. Your jam jar looks real.. Just came to see how Morgan's friend was doing.. I hope he is better.. Huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these cards Dar. The background papers are perfect for both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Darlene! The Crystal Effets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, this is too cute for words Dar!!!

    I MUST HAVE that image!!!! I love your cards!!!!

    Hugs & Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're BOTH adorable! Love the glass look in the top card - but the bottom card looks like REAL strawberry jam!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Dar!! These are so adorable girl!! I LOVE the colors you've used on both hun!! the glass jar looks so fabulous!! This is such a darling image!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlene, both your cards are super cute...I love that mouse in the jam jar and the sentiment is so fitting! I can see why you like these images so much....just adorable!
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.