Sunday, March 28, 2010

One Quick Card ...

... to share with you before heading over to my daughter's house to celebrate Morgan's 18th birthday!!  This is actually Morgan's birthday card and I didn't want to post it too soon and spoil the surprise!  Ssssshhh, don't tell her!!  

They are having a challenge over on the Sugar Nellie Forum of SCS and you are to create an Easel Card.  I don't have a lot of Sugar Nellie's, but the one's I do have I adore!!  They each were purchased with someone in mind ... and mostly Morgan!! Mo always loved dressing up and wearing hats when she was little and of course that would be ME on the card too, bringing cupcakes to Mo!!  Teehee!

This is one of Morgan's graduation pictures!  Isn't she pretty??  Of course I'm a bit prejudice ... after all, I'm Nanna ... I'm allowed to be!!

Gotta go!  Be sure to check out the fun Sugar Nellie challenge!  See you tomorrow with another *Wink *Wink Ink creation!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. How fun and fabulous Darlene....GREAT colors, she will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.