Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Spotlight - COFFEE

 HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!

It's time for another SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT CHALLENGE and this week, The Spotlight Divas would like to challenge you to create something with COFFEE in mind! You don't HAVE to use coffee images for this challenge, you can take inspiration from the colors you think of in coffee like rich browns, blacks, tan/creamy colors, etc. And to help you out a bit further, we wanted to provide you with this inspirational photo:


So please take the inspiration from the photo or from the colors you think of with coffee and have fun with it!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

For our special Spotlight sponsor this week we have...
**Regina is generously providing the prize winner this week THREE sets of choice from her store!!** 
 The Cutting Cafe' has provided some awesome images for the design team to work with on their creations for this week!!  And this is what I have come up with using those images!  This was SO MUCH FUN to create and I know exactly who I want to send this card too!  A friend I don't see nearly enough of  ... this is just PERFECT!!

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the amazing projects created by my Co-Diva's.  You can find their links below:

*Vicki Parsons (Creator/Coordinator)
*Chris Olsen (Coordinator)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love what you have done with the Cutting Cafe images Darlene!! The background with the beans and cup you created are fantastic. The colors are so rich!! Awesome job on this challenge! Have a great weekend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Dar!! WOW!! This is so awesome!! I love the colors and how you've used that coffee beans for the background!! The cup on the front of your card with all the wording turned out perfect!! :) Now I need to find my own coffee cup this morning!! LOL!! I want to thank you for ALL of the beautiful creations you've brought to Saturday Spotlight!! You rock lady!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea to use the cup template on coffee-themed DP, Darlene! Fun card with a touch of your perfect vintage feel, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this paper Darlene.. It is awesome. Perfect for this challenge. I am sorry I missed out on these last few weeks.. The design team rocked.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Darlene..I actually bought this cup and have not used it yet! You have inspired me to get on it! hope I can get in on the challenge! laughing at your "snow again?" pic!! ha ha! that is exactly what we were thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Darlene, this is one fabulous coffee creation girl....OOOOO LOVE how you used that cup and the beans in the background just AWESOME!!!! AWESOME take on this challenge sweetie!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Darlene, this is fabulous! I love how you used the coffee cup on your card!!! Beautiful hun!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow, this came out great...that background paper on the cup is awesome..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.