Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Wink Wink - Midnight Madness - Get Well ...

Good Wednesday Evening Everyone!!
What a fun day I am having!!!  To my surprise, DH came home at lunch time ... took me out to lunch and a movie!  I can't remember when we did this last!!!  Oh wait ... NEVER!!!

Anyways ... I had just finished a couple of cards when I heard him come through the door so even though I'm late with my post ... here is what I have to share with you today!!

It's time again for a Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and as seems to be the case lately ... I'm LATE with my submittal!  Remember, over at Priscillastyles, you have a choice of sketches to use!!  There is a "detailed sketch" (which is my choice) and a "simplified sketch".

I have given you a little "snippet" of the new FUN image I chose to use for my card today!  This is a Wink Wink Ink digi image called "Pup and Boots" ... isn't he adorable and just perfect for those SPRINGTIME cards you have been waiting to create and send!  Melanie has several new digis you'll want to check out available in HER STORE.  Remember, you not only get a regular and a transparent image ... but you also get a PRECOLORED image like I've used here!!!
Here is a list of items used on this creation:
Stamps:  Stamping Sensations, Endless Creations, Wink Wink Ink digi
Papers:  Hot Off the Press designer paper, White cs, Mauve cs, Turquoise cs
Inks:  Versafine Black
Accessories:  SU grosgrain ribbons, Prima flowers, Darice brad


This should lift the spirits of anyone who might be under the weather right now!!!  I know it lifted my spirits just creating it!!   Don't forget about the cute "Rainy Day" FREEBIE digi Melanie has available for a limited time only!   You'll want to pop on over to the Wink Wink Ink website and be sure and check out all the fun posts to find out immediately when Melanie posts new images and to see some inspiration she shares!  I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving such beautiful comments!  I read each & every one and do appreciate them all!!!  


17 comments:

  1. What a sweet lil' puppy!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Darlene he is a CUTIE pie...LOVE these colors and that flower is just the perfect touch!!!!! AWWW what a great card girl and wonderful ribbon, you rocked this sketch!!! Yes totally what time on Friday??? Just email me...Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl...you are so rocking these Wink Wink images!! I just love your coloring and design on this one!! How sweet!! The flower is perfect as it the ribbon. What a great take on the sketch!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet cards, Darlene! And what a sweet husband you have to surprise you like that! Hope you had a wonderful time...I'm sure you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card hun - love those colours together!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darlene - this is too cute! I love that image and oyu have brought it to life with your colouring - Awww - he is adorable and I LOVE those gumboots - toatlly 'springy' and totally GAWJUSS!! LOVE IT! We appreciate you supporting us this week - we love to see your card and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wowzer!! DAR!!!! I totally LOVE this!! Your colors are so amazing!! What a gorgeous card sweetie!! You made the image look so stunning sweetie!! I'm so happy to hear about your hubby taking you out!! You DO deserve that!! :) BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Darlene!! Love your card and how lucky for you to have such a sweet man to take you to lunch and a movie!! How cool is that??
    What did you see?? Or were you like two school kids in the back row?? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable job on the card. Now if I were you, I'd be on the lookout for a shiny new motorcycle in the garage, or some other big boy toy that he was buttering you up for! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Darlene this is just to cute and completely adorable. Love this image and your card composition. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, LOVE the image and how great is it that it is pre colored! Your paper and ribbon colors are so fab together! WAy to work that sketch, you rocked it!

    I sure hope you and the hubby enjoyed the day! Sounds fun!
    Blessings and missing seeing you every day! :)
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Darlene.. you are amazing..not only do your rock a vintage print, but you can color too ;) I think you can do just about any style card my friend. Well done with the sketch and I really love the PURPLE :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. Sneak Peek will be up tomorrow, so be sure to check back for that. Oh, and we love all our players project so much, we have a surprise for everyone next week, so stay tuned for that.

    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops I guess I should read closer..I see you did not color this image, but I bet you could ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet. I love the precolored image.. It is a great way to stamp..:) No hours of coloring..

    I am so glad you had a mid-day date.. you need that every once in awhile.. I hope you are having a good week.. Huge hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a darling image and so fresh and Springlike. Ribons and papers and flower are great finishing touches that make your card so prety. To glad you shared your card with us this week at MMSC.

    Sue
    MMSC March Guest

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darlene, what a fabulous spring card! I love that you used the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge for this one! Love all of your finishing touches. The sketch next week is fantastic too and hope to see what you come up with!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness DT
    Wink Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darlene, I love this sweet pup in his wellies with the tulips! Your coloring is absolutely perfect...love all the shading on this one. Great colors, especially that yellow and purple combo! This card is sure to make anyone feel better!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.