Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OK ... so I'm going a little crazy . . .

. . . with the freebies offered up over on the Crafters Digital Art Center (CDAC) community.  Here are a few more creations I made last evening.

This is the freebie offered by Melanie at *Wink *Wink Ink.  You can find her community page HERE.  Please come join in.

Here's a pretty floral freebie from Ethereal Forest Designs.  You can see her community page HERE.

 Talk about fun in the sun!  Here's a freebie from Lauretta's Digital Stamps.  Here is her community page LINK.

Now is this a cute turtle or what?  I don't think I have a turtle in my collection ... glad to have this freebie from The Character Cafe!  You can find the community page HERE.

 And lastly, this cute little monkey from Paper Addictions.  He doesn't look like he wants to share, does he??  You can see Jackie's community page by clicking HERE.


Well, I'm headed to my crafting cave (where it's calm & cool) to create my Midnight Madness & Crafty Secrets challenge cards!  Shopping is done and now it's time to play!!  (leftovers for dinner again ... what can I say!!  LOL)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!


(can you say addicted!!!  teehee! )

5 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes Darlene look at all these fabulous cards.....WOW you have been busy busy busy..I LOVE that ducky thinking of water...HOW CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy gal! Such cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you've sure been a busy bee!! Hope you get to use all these cards! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable cards, Darlene! You've been a busy girl, haven't you! Glad your cave is nice and cool...I remember how hot and muggy it gets in Ohio!

    Hope your day is wonderful, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl you sure have been busy!! Look at all these gorgeous cards!! I love the first one the best with that quote. How often are we in a hurry.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.