Sunday, July 4, 2010

Joan's Gardens Challenge #4

We are headed across the street for a July 4th cookout but before I go, I wanted to share with you another Red, White & Blue creation.  This one is for the challenge at Joan's Gardens ... "use R/W/B and a Cuttlebug Folder".

I know it's a little difficult to see in the photo (sorry no time to take another one) but I did use the Cuttlebug folder "Diamond Plate" on the navy blue background panel.  It was actually fun to think "outside the box" and create using R/W/B but in a Non-Patriotic way!  I don't usually put these colors together unless it's in reference to a USA holiday.  Using Red & Green is another one ... has to be Christmas!  Stuck in a rut I guess!!  LOL!!

Why not join in on the fun!!  Joan is generously offering some amazing prizes!  You still have time ... please go check it out!

Ooops!  Gotta go ... I can smell the chicken on the barbie already!!  YUMMO!!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

Some have asked ... the image is by 
Great Impressions! 

9 comments:

  1. Your card is cute as a bug, Darlene! We had grilled chicken for din tonight too. Rich makes a really yummy honey mustard sauce - tastes like Quaker Steak & Lube! Then it's off to see fireworks! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Darlene...what a cute cute card...and I can see your embossing just fine! I really like that image too...very nice. I look forward to working with you on the Squigglefly DT!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet summery card. And yes, I see the embossing perfectly! Hope you had a fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Darlene. Love that image. I know what you mean about using certain colors together. I am the same way! Hope that chicken was great. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Darlene. Love that image. I know what you mean about using certain colors together. I am the same way! Hope that chicken was great. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene!! Happy July 4th!!
    Hope you had a great weekend.
    We had a wonderful Canada Day! July 1st.!! Canada's birthday!!
    Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the ladybug and flower? It is tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, Great card! I love your lady bug. Thanks so much for play in Joan's Gardens #4 Challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love it! Really cute! Love the use of the colors! GOOD job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.