Monday, August 23, 2010

Squigglefly Time . . .

It's time once again for the Squigglefly Challenge and today we are creating a Diagonal Double Pocket card with Fall Colors!   I am using an image called Birthday Cake Caboodle by Diane Carubia which was released on Saturday and is now available in the store.
Isn't he adorable for a birthday party!!  I've used Prismacolor markers for my coloring and my designer paper is by SU.  I've covered manilla tags with a couple pieces of scrap fall designed paper then stamped with my sentiments.  I used a Fiskars swivel craft knife to cut out my birthday cuties!


Here is a view with the tags outside the pockets.  A couple pieces of ribbon to accent the top of the tag and a little faux stitching is all that is required to complete this fun creation!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card!  Please be sure to pop on over to the Squigglefly Store to see all the new releases and also to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog to see what my co-creators have done for today's challenge ... they are inspirational!!


Hugs to you all!
Darlene

8 comments:

  1. This card is just too adorable Darlene and I love all those Fall colors. And the tags - now I just can't wait to try some!! They are so beautiful and masculine at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it, I love it!!!! This is fantastic! 2 gorgeous tags and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation Darlene! I love the papers and the tags you created! Super coloring on this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a great card, Dar!!! Love this! Looks like a lot of detail went into this baby! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable pocket card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has so much detail... I am not good at this type of card but you sure are.. What a sweet image.. I will keep Morgan in my thoughts and prayers. She will love it.. I miss my girls but I am happy that they like college... Huge hugs..
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Dar!! I just adore this card!! Beautifully put together and SF has some of the best images!! :) How fun!! So glad to be seeing your work sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.