Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Excitment at MMSC and PSDT

It's a BIG day over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge where Priscilla is announcing the 2011 Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Design Team!  I can't wait to see what these ladies create to inspire us again this year!  It's so nice to see familiar faces in this group, but some new additions as well!  From the list below, you can click on their Blogs and see their gorgeous work. 


* Priscilla - Blog Owner * Charlotte - Senior DT * Darsie - Senior DT * Denise - Senior DT *
Gunn - Senior DT * Linda (me) - Senior DT * Phyllis - Voting Coordinator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Bonnie * Dawn * Guro * Jen - Sponsorship Coordinator * Lorie *
Marsha * Rebecca * Renee *

NOW, for the announcement I'M EXCITED ABOUT!!!  Priscilla has announced her Design Team for 2011 and once again I AM ON THE TEAM!!  YIPPEE!!!   Again you can check on their Blogs below and be inspired by their work using the amazing images created by ''priscillastyles" Stores.

Team A
* Agnieszka * Diana * Linda  (me) * Marcy * Marsha * Peggy * Valerie *

Team B
* Aletha * Clare * Darlene (me) * Denise * Donna * Linda S *  Pat *
 

The new Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge starts on Tuesday, January 4th  and you can be sure I will be there!!  I sure would love to have you join me and be inspired by these ladies!!  WOWZSA! What fun!  You won't be sorry . . . 
It sure promises to be another fun ride this year!!
 
Now it's time to head on down to the Crafting Cave and get the ole' juices flowin'!  Happy Day to you all!
 
HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Congrats being on the Team - cant wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.