Winner's have been announced in the #25 Challenge over at Joans Garden ... be sure to stop over to see if YOU were one of the lucky winner's!
Today is Challenge #26 at Joan's Gardens and I not only have ONE creation for you ... but TWO! Today's challenge requirements are as follows:
1. Use some kind of snow or snow flakes
2. White is the color for the week, so make sure you have white on your card3. Do some Chalking
4. Create some kind of a window look
(click on image to enlarge)My 'Polar Bear' digi image is from the Delicious Doodles Shop. I have used two different Nestabilities to create the 'window affect'. My snowflakes come in the form of the Cuttlebug embossing folder background panel, Martha Stewart snowflake punch and Michael's snowflake ribbon. The touch of color in the snow & trees was created with a cotton ball and chalk.
This creation also qualifies for the following challenges:
1. Delightful Challenges - Embossing
2. Pals Paper Arts - Winter Whites
3. Pixie Dust Studio - Let It Snow
4. Crafty Creations Challenges - A Beary Project
5. Little Red Wagon - Using Diecuts
6. Scrapbook Sisters - Snowflakes
(click on image to enlarge)My second card was also created using a Delicious Doodles digi ... this one is called 'Snowy Mailbox'. I have colored it with chalks & makeup applicators before die cutting with Nestabilities and adding Crystal Effects for that glossy shine.
(click on image to enlarge)The background paper on this creation is Paper Studio and the snowflakes are Martha Stewart.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful beginning to your weekend! Time is running out ... do you have your cards in the mail? shopping done? baking done? Not to worry ... me either!! LOL!!
Hugs to you!