Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YOU can help . . .

Hello my friends!  
I'm sure you've seen on the news all the devastation happening in Australia.  Well, my friend & digi artist "NanaVic"  wants to lend a helping hand to those affected and has created this adorable digi.  Here's her words on the subject.


Description: For a limited time this digital is available for only one dollar $1 (a gold coin if you live in Australia). I especially designed this digital to help raise money for our Australian Flood Appeal and all money raised from the purchase of this digital will go to that appeal. Many families have lost everything in the floods that are happening right now in Australia and this is my way to help them. I hope that you will enjoy the digital of the two cute little ducklings nestled under the umbrella with the gumboots, staying out of the rain. The word art sentiment reads: Better Days Ahead .

I have made my purchase and I hope you will too!  You can CLICK HERE and go to her blog for all the information and your purchase.  With this adorable digi I have made this card . . .

(click on image to enlarge)
Please jump right over and make your purchase ... for only $1 you can be helping more than you know!!  Thanks!


 * * * * *

While you're here (and on a happier subject) ... would you like to see a card I made with the new FREEBIE offered over on the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog??  That's right ... Melanie is going CRAZY ... a NEW site, NEW stamps & now a NEW FREEBIE!  WOW!

(click on image to enlarge)
CUTE, HUH!!  Actually the freebie is only ONE Valentine Butterfly.  But of course, I had to play around a bit in Word and make it a COUPLE who are exchanging 'niceties'!  LOL!  


Here's another spot you can pop right over to and see WHAT'S NEW!  There's also still a Birthday Party going on (till the end of January) that you'll want to be a part of!  Really easy-peasy ... no card making necessary on this one!!


Thanks so much for your kindness in visiting me today and I do hope you'll find it in your heart to head right over to Nana Vic's Blog and 'lend a helping hand!'

Hugs,
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet image to help out with the flood relief.. I can't even imagine.. Great job on the second card and using the image like that..Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dar! hope you're well hun!
    super adorable cards today! thanks for sharing about NanaVic, so kind of her!

    fabby job with the butterfly image too, you're cards amazing!!
    take care
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi darlene,hun your work on here is just gorgoues,beautifully detailed,loveing your style,love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.