Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail . . .

. . . YEP ... Easter is early this year and will be here before you know it!  Today I'd like to share with you the card I made yesterday for the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge ... 'Vintage Easter'.

 (click on image to enlarge)


Isn't this image adorable?  It comes from the Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps 'Easter' sheet.  They are actually 2 different images from the sheet which I put together.  The background designer paper is from Graphic45 'On The Boardwalk' 8x8 paper pack.  The ribbon is from Michael's and I've used the Bow-Easy to make my bow.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  It's been a pretty 'quiet' weekend here ... so I'll probably do some more crafting to share with you later in the week!  


Hugs,
Darlene

8 comments:

  1. Darlene, what an adorable card...love your image. Everyone is using such beautiful artwork with this challenge and yours is so pretty. Reminds me of my childhood (which I guess makes me vintage,lol) Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! I love the polka dot DP. I love that you kept your layout simple. It really lets you focus on the adorable bunny and beautiful sentiment. Perfect for the Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Easter challenge.
    Have a great day!
    ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vintage Easter image and so perfect for the challenge. Love the warm oranges and yellows. Thanks for joining us again at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is too cute for words...what a little twinkle he has in his eye!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. Love the fun bright colors and the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with us at SCH.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious, I love it and I usually am not much of a cutesy fan but I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, so cute Darlene,,,,,it inspired me to create my own version,,,,,I love your yellow ribbon,,,,it is really supberb,,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute Darlene - I love that vintage postcard you've used here. Just couldn't be cuter and the colors are wonderful too! Thanks for playing at SCH!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.