Monday, April 18, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #100

WOW!  Can you believe it . . . #100 at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  HOORAY for Priscilla!!

I had a LOT of fun creating today's card.  This is one of Priscilla's new images and I just ADORE it!  I also decided to go with the CAS sketch this week ... I wanted to bring FOCUS to this image and not all the extra layers & bling that I have a habit of adding to my creations sometimes.  The dps used are K&Company and are left overs from the Tissue Box Covers I've been working on.  Stampin' Up inks were used to sponge around the image . . . I really like the outcome ... what do you think?

 (click on image to enlarge)
See ... didn't I tell you this was an adorable image?  And I really like this sketch today too ... I thought they worked perfectly together!
Please be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog ... check out all the amazing inspiration there from the MM Design Team as well as the PS Design Team.  Then join in the fun ...  Can't wait to see YOUR creation!

Thanks for stopping!
Hugs,
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! So pretty DAR!! The colors look beautiful and what a great take on the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dar! Gorgeous card. Love the image and the inks you sponged around it. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene I am so pleased to have found you I have been looking at your work with the Tissue Boxes on the Nicecrane site, Ignacio is so nice and vintage is a mega favourite of mine. I am so loving the beautiful card, that bike is great with all those lovely flowers I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Darlene, I am still struck by your gorgeous shading in the background of the image! Such a piece of eye candy!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Dar,
    This is gorgeous, I love the how added color around the image!!! adorable image too!
    take care
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.