Friday, October 21, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge Round #5

WOW ... hard to believe we are in Round #5 (of 6) in the Progressive Challenge over on CDAC.  The images offered are awesome and the creations being made are AMAZING!!!!!   What fabulous inspiration from all of these talented ladies!

I've had these images colored since the were offered on Oct. 15th ... but I'm just now finding the time to get them turned into cards.  Hope you like what you see!

 This first card offers this yummy COOKIE image from DIGIDRAWN.  I know so many people start making cookies this time of the year for the upcoming holiday season so I thought this sentiment worked perfectly.  I've grabbed scraps of designer paper from the scrap bin to create this card and used holiday ribbon from Michael's that I got 50% off at the end of last year.
 
 My second card showcases this adorable turkey from SEW MANY CARDS.  Isn't he just the cutest!!  And it looks like he's ready to enjoy that yummy pumpkin pie.  Coloring was done with Prismacolor markers, designer paper is from Cloud9 Designs and the holiday ribbon is from Michaels.  My YUM word was created with Creative Memories sticker letters.

And lastly, this adorable image from SSBS DESIGNS.  I colored her in holiday colors since she looked like she was going door to door handing out these yummy gingerbread cookies.   My designer paper is from the Paper Studio and the cute little felt gingerbread girl embellishment came from Pat Catan's (an Ohio store) and is by Darice.  The icicle border was created with the Martha Stewart icicle border punch and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up (A Cardinal Christmas) set.

Well that's all I have to share with you today.  I'm CRAZY BUSY creating for an upcoming craft show as well as filling a couple of card orders I've received recently.  Next week I'll be heading over to Joan's Gardens in Indiana for another workshop.  I always learn such wonderful new things at Joan's and have a great time.  Guess I need to start thinking about gathering things together for my trip ... yikes!  So much to do ... so little time to do it!!  BUT I'M HAVING FUN!!!  

HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Darlene these are FANTASTIC girl, you have been uber busy!!!! :) Enjoy your weekend gf!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.