Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shelly's Images Challenge

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Yep, it might be Thanksgiving, but Shelly's Images would still like to have you come share in the fun filled challenge we are offering up today!

GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
USE RED & GREEN

Today we are featuring (at a reduced price TODAY ONLY), Shelly's "Christmas Fairy"

I had so much fun creating with her and so did the rest of the team!  Please be sure to pop on over to the Shelly's Images Challenge Blog for inspiration and then PLEASE come join us!  You have ALL WEEK, so while the boys are watching FOOTBALL ... sneak on into your craftroom and create!  I can't wait to see what you do!  Here's what I came up with ... what do you think?

Here is a close-up of the wings which I have added Deco Art Glamour Dust to ... using Quickie Glue as my adhesive.
Recipe:
Papers:  Green cs, red cs, white cs, Cloud9 Designs dp, the Paper Studio dp
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, MS snowflake punch, Deco Art Diamond Dust, Spellbinder Scallop Rectangle dies, K&Company adhesive sticker


OH ... and don't forget about Fabulous Freebie Friday tomorrow!! 
A MUCH BETTER DEAL than anything you'll find out there at the Mall on Black Friday!  Here's a peek ...

Is this fabulous or what!!!!

Okay ... time for another piece of that pumpkin pie w/whipped cream!!  YUMMO!!  Hope to see you at Shelly's Images ... ENJOY!!

Hugs,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you too :) That's a fab card and I love the mandolin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene
    OMG! What a fantastic comment you left on my blog. I had to come over and have a look around your blog. Your cards are WONDERFUL! I have just noticed from your post the "red and green challenge". I have just started something in required colors. I may enter if I make it in time.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, love your card, the wings are gorgeous withe all that glitter and your design paper is just yummy!!
    Wanted to drop by and say thank you for your lovely comments on my cards, sorry there were three of them.
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.