Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Concert

Happy Monday Everyone!
Last week before Christmas . . . do you have your shopping done?


Yesterday afternoon I was pleased to be able to attend my grandson, Jonathan's Leetonia High School Christmas Concert.  Jon plays the French Horn in the concert band and the mellaphone in the marching band.  You would be amazed at how well these kids play ... even the 7th & 8th grader were awesome!  Mr. Rodek, the band director, really has a way with these kids and I have enjoyed every concert I have attended at this school.  Morgan is graduated and in college now, but she too was in the band and LOVED every minute of it!!


After the concert, I treated everyone to dinner at the Stone Bridge.  Then we each went our separate ways. Frank & Carolyn went back home ... Morgan & CJ sent Christmas shopping at the mall  ...  Jon & I headed back to my house.  Jon wanted to come visit for a few days and I'm so thrilled he is!

Frank, Carolyn and Jonathan

Morgan and boyfriend, CJ


The Gang (aka my kids)

Well ... we have more shopping and crafting to do so I'd better get off the computer and get busy!!
Happy Day to you all!
HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for dinner, but especially for coming down and seeing Jon's concert. Your blog is beautiful, very festive. But, was a Christmas countdown really necessary...nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw 4 days...FOUR?! I guess I'd better get busy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.