She's also having a challenge this week!
We are to make a TAG and the theme is ANYTHING GOES!
I thought I'd like to do a Vintage Christmas Tag and while checking out the challenge, I was inspired by Joan's use of the Tim Holtz Tag Die and realized I had that exact die ... so I also used it for my BASE. Here are the other steps I took to quickly create my tag.
1. Covered tag using a scrap of holiday dp.
2. Sponged around the edges with TH Tea Dye Distress Ink.
3. Bordered the edge using a Gold Pilot Marker
4. Cut out the Tim Holtz 'Lamp Post' die using a scrap piece of black cardstock.
5. Cut out the Holly & Berries using scraps of cardstock.
6. Added red Stickles to the berries & a scrap piece of gold Metallic cs behind the lantern.
7. A piece of thin red satin ribbon was tied on for the hanger.
The 'lens flare' and snowflakes were computer generated to give that 'added touch' of holiday joy!! LOL!
I hope you'll pop over and check out the sale and Joan's Gardens and join in the challenge fun too!! Before I go I'd like to mention the 12 Days of Christmas FUN going on over at Shelly's Images. Something NEW is happening each day Dec. 1st - 12th with games & prizes to share!!
Other challenges I'm entering this tag in are:
Bling It On - Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
Scrappin' Chics Challenge - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Make a TAG
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Anything Goes
Cooking It Up with Katie - Anything Goes
THANKS for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!