Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges

This will be my last creation as a DT member for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.  I will be stepping down from this fabulous team at the end of the year in preparation of hubby's retirement in 2012.  I've been with this challenge blog for a long time and have been VERY HAPPY with the leadership and team support!  Thanks to Courtney & the gang for all their kindness and I wish them the best of success in future!

With that being said, here is my creation using an image from our wonderful sponsor today ...DIGI DARLA.


She has some adorable images to create with ...  so be sure to pop on over and check it out!

I hope you'll come join in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and if you need inspiration for our "HOLIDAY GIFTS" challenge going on now, you need not go any further that the amazing creations by the design team a the blog.

Hope to see you there!!  Happy Holiday's!

Hugs,
Dar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene! How are you? I tried emailing you a few times but haven't heard back. They didn't bounce back so hopefully I had the right address..

    I hope all is well with you...

    Merry Christmas!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.