Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shelly's Images Challenge

It's time for another fun challenge at Shelly's Images and today's a super easy challenge that EVERYONE can participate in!  Yep you guessed it . . .

ANYTHING GOES!

When we have an anything goes challenge, the design team gets to pick ANY image from Shelly's store to play with that they would like.  Wait till you see some of the amazing creations these ladies have come up with this time around!  As for me, I went a little outside my comfort zone and created a card for those animal lovers out there!  Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with dogs & cats ... I just don't want them in my house (been there, done that ... I like being able to pick up and GO whenever I want! LOL!!)  I know ... I know ...
I've used Shelly's image called 'Best Friends Forever'.

Inside View

RECIPE:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Queen & Co. 'Pet Bones' design paper
Sentiment:  Computer generated in Photo Shop Elements 
Accessories:  Basic Grey gem flowers, SN alcohol markers, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Spellbinder Heart Circles, Spellbinder Labels 9, Pop Dots

Other Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss #17 - Something Old (gems are more than 3 years old)
365 Cards: Day 80 - Animal Print (hope puppy dog print counts)

I hope you'll stop over and see the fabulous creations my team mates have shared for your inspiration and then ... come join in the fun!!  And REMEMBER ... YOU could be a winner of free digi images from Shelly's Images Store!!  So what cha waitin' for??  Hope to see you there!

SO GLAD you stopped by today!  Thanks so much!
And, as always . . .

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Darlene. Hugs from a very cold Scotland. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! love the cocker spaniel and the pawprints! Absolutely cute!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.