Monday, March 24, 2014

SFC1214 - Polka Dots

Happy Monday Bloggers!
This week's challenge at Squigglefly is all about POLKA DOTS!
I recently picked up a paper pack at JoAnn's by American Crafts and it's
ALL Dots & Stripes ... so I was ready for this challenge!  LOL!

Check out this FABULOUS image called
"Vanity Thy Name is Woman" by Lynn Stansbery


A while back I won an entire sheet of rubber stamps from Repeat Impressions
called "Funny Bones" Series 2 (Plate 8000)
I just had to go through and find a sentiment that I thought went well with this image ...
What do you think?  Good One, Huh?!

 After coloring my image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, 
I used the Spellbinder 'Lacy Squares' to frame in my image.
I didn't like just the white frame against the polka dot background, so I decided
to run the polka dot organza ribbon through the loops for a little added
texture.  I really like how this card came together!

I can see I'll be making more cards with this image because I think it 
will be a huge hit at my craft shows!!

Won't you come join in our challenge fun?
Just pop over and share YOUR Polka Dot creations with us at SQUIGGLEFLY!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.