Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter's Past ...

HAPPY EASTER!

Yep!  That's me (on the left) with my sisters, all ready for church on
Easter Sunday 1957.

We may not have had 'a lot' when I was growing up, 
but we ALWAYS had a new dress for Easter!


I'm so blessed to be able to spend another Easter Sunday with these lovely ladies today!
Everyone is bringing food to Mom's house after church ... yum!
I hope you're enjoying the love of  family around you today also!

UPDATE:  Getting ready to head to Grandma Great's house (my mother)!
Potato salad made with my homemade picalilli (family recipe) is in the fridge and here's a peek at the colored deviled eggs Mark & I just finished to take along.  I did the coloring while Mark worked his magic on the filling.  So Yummy!  Oh ... and the idea for coloring eggs this way came from Pinterest!


 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.