Sunday, April 6, 2014

EGGS ...

Happy Sunday Afternoon All!
Over on the 'Our Beautiful World' blog ... their sharing theme today is EGGS.
You'll have to go over and take a peek ... some fabulous & unique photos/stories!



The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the theme 
were the deviled eggs we made for our Easter Dinner last year.
Of course, I spotted this idea on Pinterest (The Bragging Mommy) and just had to have a go at it!
Hubby & family thought they were pretty neat too!

I thought I had a pretty picture of them when they were all finished and on the table
but I can't seem to locate it so guess I'll just have to go with this one.

They looked so festive on our Easter table and tasted good too!
Hubby has his own 'filling' recipe that includes bacon bits & cheese.
So we used his recipe for the inside and this fun coloring twist for the outside!

I have a friend from PA on her way so I'd better get moving!
HUGS to you all!
DARLENE

11 comments:

  1. So clever! That really does look festive, and they've turned out so well. Wonderful idea for Easter, especially when there are kids in da house. Although, I don't know if my 7 year old will be so brave to try one :-)
    Great take on the prompt for this week Dar! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous eggs and the filling sounds delicious! What a fab festive idea...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is that, love those pastels, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great Mom...so nice to see spring colors again...soooo over brown. Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great idea! They look terrific and a perfect shot for our prompt! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty~Pretty~Pretty!!! I forgot about these, you brought us some last year at Joans....they make such a pretty statement, don't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome. I thought our Century eggs are awesome; yours totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very colorful the filling sounds good :-)
    "Thanks you for sharing at Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They looks so pretty...I have never heard of colouring the inside of an egg before...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea Darlene, the egg "whites" look lovely in their soft shades and I bet the family did have fun making them. Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene