Monday, May 12, 2014

Pretty in Purple . . .

Welcome back friends ...
Here's my second card for the day (as promised ... lol).  
And, it was created for the "Lilac Festival" at Classy Cards 'n Such.


This card came together so quickly!  LOVE when that happens!
Purple is my favorite color so OF COURSE I had to join in on this challenge!!

A few other challenges to share in:
Cards in Envy - May Flowers
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

WOW!  I still don't have anything packed and time is flying by!
I hope you'll join in this challenge ... she's got a GREAT PRIZE offered!

Catch you later!

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU design paper, Purple Mica/Metallic paper from Classy Cards n Such
Accessories:  Purple lace from Hobby Lobby, MS butterfly border punch, Spellbinder 'Blooms Four' #S2-047, Memory Box 'Chesapeake Scroll Work' #98442, Gold Stickles, White Gelly Roll Pen (faux stitching)

11 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful creation. I love it too when it just works out! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! Makes me think of my Mom since Pansies are her favorite flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dar, this is beautiful too....look at all that fancy purple detail...gorgeous!!! every time I look at your cards, you cost me money...lol...now I think I "need" that scroll work die...sigh!! Now GET packing!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Lilac Festival" challenge!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, your card is gorgeous! I love how you combined everything together. The textures and layers fit so nicely together. Thanks for entering your card at Classy Cards 'n Such challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love all the purple and the stunning lace! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! Pansies are a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and very feminine. Thanks for playing with us at Cards in Envy and your inspiration. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always SO lovely, Darlene. You are very talented and I'd LOVE to have you stop by and share with us again at Word Art Wednesday when you are able. We have two AMAZING prizes starting tomorrow's new challenge, and your art is always a blessing to me. Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous detailing in your card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, your die cuts look fab. Thanks for joining in at CFTH this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the border!!! very pretty!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene