Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fun in the Sun!

Hello again my friends ...
Sorry to have a second posting today but I just had to share this card before we get on the road to Pittsburgh, PA for a family graduation party.
I promise this will be a quick post!  I quickly made this card for the new Freshly Brewed Designs challenge: Red, White & Blue.  They recently had a new release and some fun games over on FB.  I was lucky enough to win this adorable image called Cutie Bug Floats.  You'll have to check out their new 'cutie bug' release ... so much fun ... makes you smile!


LOL ... I would mind floating around on the water right about now!  It's going to be so hot and humid today!  But I shouldn't complain ... wasn't all that long ago I was out snowblowing 6" of snow off the driveway!  LOL!


Here's a closer look at cutie bug! Looks like he'd better get that sun screen on ... starting to get a little sunburn on his belly!!  

Here are a few more challenges to share in ...
Pumpkin Spice - Red, White & Blue
Craft for the Craic - Something Summery or with flowers
Digi Haven - Life's A Beach

Okay time is running out ... I'd better close for today!
 But before I do,  I was asked what my back deck/yard flowers looked like so I snapped a quick photo on my phone for you ...  here ya go ...



Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  ENJOY!
I'll be back tomorrow with a fun creation for Squigglefly!!  I hope you'll join me!


13 comments:

  1. Way too cute!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Darlene! Love the coloring. Your yard is beautiful! Your place for drinks? :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me SMILE! What a fun and sweet creation! I love your coloring and your sweet little doodle dots. That flip flop die cut was the PERFECT embellishment! Thank you for playing along in our facebook challenges as well as playing along in our RED WHITE AND BLUE CHALLENGE at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and fabulous coloring..such a cute card design too...makes me just want to grab a cold drink and float down the creek!! Pretty yard, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is so beautiful. What a lovely blog you have. Cheers from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect for our RED, WHITE AND BLUE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous yard! Wanna come do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, CUTE card! Love his little sunburned belly and all that wonderful red, white, and blue! A precious card! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Haven - Oh, and your backyard is gorgeous! Very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Love the digi, It gives me a summerfeeling. Love your garden by the way! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card :-) I love your garden :-) Thanks for joining us for the June challenge at Craft for the Craic :-)
    Michelle CFTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card :-) Love your garden :-)
    Thanks for joining us for the June challenge at Craft for the Craic :-)
    Michelle CFTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Hostess, Denise, has to close Digi Haven due to a personal illness. If you pray she would appreciate any prayers you are able to send. She has received a very serious diagnosis that doesn't have a favorable outcome. She has enjoyed hosting this challenge and wants to thank you for joining in and for sharing your talents. The prize for this current challenge will not be awarded as all challenges are closed. Thank you so much for your understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene