Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hope is an Anchor . . .

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!
It's my turn to share an inspiration creation for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I have a friend who could use an uplift right now, so I made this card with her in mind.

.

Dies R Us product used:
Memory Box Stencil - Bubbles (MBD-88574)

For the background paper on this card, I used Colorbok 'water' patterned paper and sponged white craft ink over the Memory Box 'Bubbles' stencil in the upper right corner to add a little extra dimension.  You could also use one of the several other stencils available in the Dies R Us store to add this fun dimension.

I hope you are inspired by my creation today and if you are in need of some fabulous dies at a very good price & shipping price, Dies R Us is the place you need to check out! 
Need more inspiration using die cuts?  Check out our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!
In need of a fun challenge using die cuts?  Check out our Dies R Us Challenge Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Colorbok dp, Black cs, Gold metallic cs, 
Inks:  Adirondack 'snowcap' white, Versafine 'onyx'
Sentiment:  Our Daily Bread 'Anchor' stamp set

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card! I love the simplicity of it and the wonderful colors you chose to work with. Those die cuts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Beautiful dies used.
    Hugs from Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...what an absolutely perfect sentiment for the anchor die...clever, my friend, clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Darlene. Love the colors and a perfect verse.
    Joan
    www.joanstouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with wonderful dies used and perfect sentiment! I hope this card brings a smile to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene