Sunday, September 21, 2014

Crafting like a crazy lady . . .

Happy Sunday Evening All!
What a busy weekend it's been ... I'm feverishly working on having enough 'goods' for two separate craft shows this week and was asked if I'd post a few photos of some of the goodies I'm working on.

 Over the past few years, I have noticed that besides my cards, people seem to enjoy a few other things I have to sell.  I.E.  Hershey Bar Pouches ... Gift Card Holders ... Hershey Nugget Boxes and the Tissue Box Covers.  Above are the pouches for the Hershey Bars (had to run to buy the candy before I could finish them).  Happy to say they are now filled ... just need to add a little 'something' to the front of them.  Click Here for an older post that shares the tutorial on making these pouches.  They are great stocking stuffers

Next are the Gift Card Holders.  
Earlier in the week I share a post showcasing the starts of my gift card holder and fingernail file holder.  You can see that post here.  And above you will see that I got a lot more done this week.  Actually, 65 in all, and below are some individual photos ... click on the image for a closer view.









 Some are rather simplistic in design and others have been embellished with various holiday die cuts.  But all include an envelope and are packaged in individual bags.

Now ... as far as the nugget boxes, I have a couple dozen made and ready to sell ... and as you can see by the photo below ... more nuggets are sorted and ready to be packaged!  Now to find the time to make more boxes before the weekend show!  LOL!!
Grandson, Jonathan popped in for a little visit today so I put him to work sorting these out for me.  He didn't mind ... especially when his grandfather told him that he was allowed to eat any that were left over that didn't fit into the 8 per pack (2 of each) ration!  LOL!!


It's going to be a busy next couple of days ... making sure I have everything in order for Wednesday's show.  But I'm having fun along the way and that's what counts!


I'm really looking forward to this first show.  It's a private show at a local country club and really don't know what to expect ... so it going to be INTERESTING and should be GREAT FUN!  I love meeting new people and talking about my love of paper crafting!  I always have to chuckle when they ask me "Did you make ALL these cards?" and watch their mouth drop when I proudly say "YEP!"

Let's see if I can find a couple challenges to enter into tonight:
 Crafting When You Can Challenge - Christmas Come Early
Hobby Cutz Challenge - Not a Card
Art by Miran Challenge - Anything Goes

Well, that's it for me!  I guess I'd better see how many Tissue Box Holders I have  ... and how many more I think I might need!  But, I think that's a job for tomorrow!  LOL! 
Getting a little too late tonight and besides ... it's almost Pittsburgh Steeler Football time!!

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.