Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DRU - Christmas is Coming!

Hello my friends!
Tuesday means time to share my DT card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

I'm working hard at trying to be sure I have enough holiday cards for my upcoming craft shows as well as what I will need for friends and family.  Just a warning ... as I'm sure you will be seeing me create LOTS of Christmas cards in the weeks to come!  LOL!

For my card today I was having fun with layers ...

Oh my goodness ... I have so much beautiful holiday designer paper that I really didn't know where to start ... so, I started by die cutting the main focus for my card and that is the Cottage Cutz 'Elegant Poinsettia Spray' #CCE-036 which was one of those SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS that was announce in our Newsletter ... (hurry and get signed up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on these deals ... most times they are Limited Time Offers)!  

I also used:
and

A couple of my favorite design paper companies are Graphic45 and KaiserCraft.  Today's card uses papers from both companies.  For my die cuts I simply cut each from white cardstock then the fun began!  The poinsettia spray was colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (DR7 & DG3) ... green Stickles was added at the end for sparkle as well as gold Stickles in the flower center.  

After coloring the greenery & ribbon on the Mistletoe & Bells die cut, I recut the bells section of the die with gold matte paper and glued them over top of the white bells.


There is just no end to the holiday fun with all the fabulous dies available for a very reasonable price in our Dies R Us Store.  If you haven't popped over yet ... NOW'S THE TIME!!!

There are new companies being added all the time!
Prices are great, shipping is VERY reasonable and we even have a new Loyalty Rewards program!
Here's the LINK ... check it out!

A few challenges to share in:
 Crafting from the Heart #37 - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers September Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Anything Goes

 I still have more cards to get done so I'd better get busy!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.