Monday, September 15, 2014

Let's have some tea . . .

Hello my friends and welcome to Monday!
How was your weekend?  Mine was quite busy but very productive I'm happy to say!!

While strolling through Pinterest recently, I came upon the most adorable vintage tea pot images and just couldn't wait to create a card using one (or all) of them.  Today's the day since Joan at Joan's Touch has started up her challenges again and today's requirements are:

  • Do a vintage theme
  • Distress the edges
  • Add several layers



  • I'm just thrilled with how quickly this card came together for me this morning since I have another very busy day ahead of me!  
    With the Fall feeling in the air, it certainly has a way of putting you into a 'holiday' frame of mind so I went with a holiday theme for my Christmas red tea pot image.  And as luck would have it, I had several little things laying around from previous projects that fit right in to this card.  I.E. the paper doily which was cut in half as well as the corner die cut that didn't work the way I wanted it to on a previous card.

    Here are a few additional challenges I'd like to share in today:
    613 Avenue Challenge - Anything Goes
    Crafting When We Can Challenge - Christmas Come Early
    Make My Monday Challenge - Tea and/or Cake

    Thanks for stopping by today!  Gotta run!
    Have a great day!
    As always . . .

    Recipe:
    Papers:  White cs, BoBunny dp
    Image:  Pinterest
    Stamps:  Marion Smith Designs 'Tea Party'
    Accessories:  Wilton cake paper doily,  Graphic45 Twelve Days of Christmas Stickers, Tim Holtz 'Berry' distress ink, Wright lace, TH distresser, Poppy Stamps 'Katie Corner' die, pop dots, TH 'tea dye' distress ink

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

    In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.