Friday, November 14, 2014

Crafty Secrets Kitchen Memories Booklet

Hello my friends!
Today I have a fun project to share with you that I've created using the new Crafty Secrets Kitchen Memories Digital Kit!  OMG if you haven't checked out these new Kitchen Digital Kits yet ... jump over RIGHT NOW!!!  So many fabulous papers, images, ephemera that I had to make myself STOP adding pages!  LOL!

 I am so pleased with this project!  
Aren't the covers beautiful!

And to think ... it all began with empty cereal boxes and this FABULOUS NEW KIT from Crafty Secrets!!  Not only do they have this new kit but they also have a new RETRO KITCHEN DIGITAL KIT that is equally AWESOME!!!  Even though I do recycle, I can't bring myself to toss these in the bin ... they are perfect for times like this!

Now for a peek at the inside pages ... ALL created using this one kit!!  
I could have gone on and on and on ... so much fun!!
(you can click on these image to enlarge)

 Page 1 and 2 ...

 Page 3 and 4 ...

 Page 5 and 6 ...

 Page 7 and 8 ...

Page 9 and 10 ...

 So there you have it!  Don't you just LOVE IT!!!
Yes, I did a lot of fussy cutting ... not that you have to, I just like doing that!  LOL!
And I did a little playing around with the fruits and vegetables by 'grouping' them together in WORD before printing and fussy cutting.  I also resized the recipe cards before printing ... THAT is one of the wonderful things about using digital images ... you can resize to fit any project!!

Oh and in case you're interested ... this booklet is 5.5" x 7" in size.

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share today's project in:
Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Handmade/Homemade
Craft-room Challenge - Anything 3d
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday Challenge - Three or more papers
All Crafts Oct/Nov Challenge - Anything But A Card
The Crafting Cafe - Not a Card

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by and I do hope you'll pop over to our Crafty Secrets Blog  there is STILL TIME TO PLAY IN OUR LINKY PARTY ... 
EVERYONE'S A WINNER!!!!

AND, check out our Crafty Secrets Store ... so much you will miss if you don't!
As always  . . .


16 comments:


  1. Wow,how labor intensive this is! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I'm making too! These sets are perfect for it! You've finished yours - I've only just started! Love what you've done and I might have to CAS some of it LOL! Thank you for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic, a really great project!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I so LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this kit! I must purchase it and get my cookbook started too! Your project is so inspiring and so darling! Crafty Secrets will be getting my order very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous mini albumn love the vintage images and fantastic papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great project this is!
    I am also glad to see that someone else, besides me, keeps ceral boxes on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cereal boxes, egg cartons, paper towel rolls...I keep them all too. But talk about turning trash into treasure, what a beautiful book! Thanks for joining use at Top Tip Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely mini-book - you have almost inspired me to cook (almost). Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project, Darlene. I love how you've recycled cereal boxes for this adorable book. All of the details work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic little bookDarlene! Great use of recycled cereal packets too! Thanks for sharing your great project with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Not A Card Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute little recipe book!! just lovely! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a lot of love and attention to detail has gone into making this masterpiece!
    And a lot more than 3 papers so it definitely fits the bill for our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday - thanks for sharing your beautiful creation :-)

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an amazing album Darlene! I love how you used the collage piece I made for the preview cover so much I went back and included it in the download as a 12 x 12 paper. I just pinned this album to our Cooking Folder.

    Thanks a bunch Darlene, this must have taken some time to do!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene