Wednesday, December 17, 2014

613 Avenue Creates 2nd Annual Block Party!


Whoo hoo!  Save the date people!  I can't believe our challenge blog 613 Avenue Create will be 2 in January!  Anyone who has played in our Anything Goes Challenge knows we always have an optional twist.  And we have some creative options (if I do say so myself  LOL!)  that make us unique, like the Create Your Own Challenge chart and the Create Your Own Color Challenge!  Well, we have yet another new optional twist and for those who like a challenge I think you may just like it  :)   I can't tell you yet because it's one of the surprises we have for you!  We have many prizes to be won so make sure you mark your calendars for this fun event!   
 
Come check us out!
As always . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.