Sunday, February 22, 2015

Birthday Time at 613 Avenue

Hello Dear Friends!
How are you this fine Sunday??
As my title suggests, it's time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Creates and today's theme is

ANYTHING BIRTHDAY
(card, gift, packaging, etc., etc.,)

We are thrilled once again to have these two three fabulous sponsors:

Flatfriends
and a new sponsor for 613 Avenue Creates . . .
Crafty Secrets


So, today, I will not have just ONE creation to share ... but I will have TWO!
For my first card, I get to play with a fun image from Bugaboo Stamps called Frame It - Balloon Boy.   I can always use more children's birthday cards in my stash and I just thought this little guy was so darn cute!


I was right ... how cute did this card turn out!
Not a lot of fuss or fancy but perfect for any kids birthday party!
This birthday background paper has been in my paper drawer for years!  The colors worked just great with this little balloon offering fellow!  How do you like that cupcake?  Looks good enough to eat huh!  Or maybe I'm just hungry for something sweet, lol!


Recipe:
Papers:  white cs, ocean blue cs, lavender cs,birthday dp (?? too old to remember)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Elizabeth Craft #716 'Cupcake w/candle & bow die, Stickles - Lavender, Firefly, Orange Peel
Inside:  Mrs. Grossman cupcake sticker, Penny Black stamp, Versafine onyx ink, scrap of birthday dp (opposite side)


For my second card I have created a more feminine birthday card using one of the images from the Crafty Secrets 'Victorian Floral Easter Eggs' printable sheets.


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Brown cs, Graphic45 'Botanical Tea' 6x6 solids/prints, scrap of Floral dp (mfg?), 
Dies:  Elizabeth Craft 'Happy Birthday', Lea'bilities 'Fancy Oval Frames', Memory Box 'Meadowbird Branch'

If by chance you are not familiar with the 613 Avenue Creates Challenge blog, we are an ANYTHING GOES challenge WITH AN OPTIONAL TWIST.  You can enter your creation either way!  WITH or WITHOUT the twist.
Challenges to share in today:
Scrap & Craft Challenge - Birthday
Seize the Birthday Challenge - I chose 'Anything Goes Birthday'
A Gem of a Challenge - Children's Playtime (birthday party)

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.