Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thinking of You ...

. . . and candy too!
Hello my friends!
I had two things on my agenda today ...
Play the 'Things with Wings' challenge at Fussy and Fancy (before time runs out)
and
make one of the adorable treat boxes I spotted over on the No Time To Stamp Blog.




How adorable is this little nugget box!
And what a fabulous gift idea for ANY occasion!

I have so many beautiful design papers (can you say hoarder?) that I didn't know where I wanted to begin ... but I knew it had to have butterflies on it since that was going to be my 'Thing With Wings' element for the challenge.    Of course I had not one but TWO packs of the beautiful DCWV 'the Mariposa matstack' that has butterflies all over it.  But, then I spotted the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' beautiful vintage paper pack and my decision was made.

You can bet your booties I'll be making more of these in the future!

Challenges to share in today:
Craft-Dee Bowz February Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bow
Not Just Cards Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  Bazzill blue 12x12 cs, white cs, the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale Studio' dp
Accessories:  Hershey Nuggets, Offray organza ribbon, Kaiser pearls
Dies:  Spellbinder Classic and Scallop circle dies, Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly Small



11 comments:

  1. This is an adorable box. Love the sentiment, bow and that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Darlene! Beautifully done and a wonderful little gift to give. It will be treasured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Dar. This is gorgeous. The paper is beautiful and my favorite color, blue. Bet these will be a big seller at the craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Darlene, this is so lovely, what a pretty gift this will make for someone, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift box! Love the pretty ribbon! Thank you for joining us at the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh how lovely! Nom nom nom :) I'll send you my address LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute box Darlene. I like how you wrapped your nuggets. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box, love the papers you have chosen and love how each candy piece is wrapped individually making an elegant and classy box of candy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool box. Love the nuggets all prettied up. Hope you are keeping warm up there. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our February Blog Hop. We’d love it if you can join in the hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gift idea ...love the design and your ribbon used for the bow is gorgeous
    thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome gift box!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene