Friday, July 17, 2015

God Bless Your Marriage

Happy Friday Everyone!
Gosh but these weeks are flying by!  
The S_ _ _ will be blowing around before we know it!  
LOL ... Smack my mouth!! 

Today would have been my parents 67th Wedding Anniversary
so a Wedding card is what I have to share with you today!


I've created this card using dies from the Dies R Us Store
and also have it showcased on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog today!
Please be sure to click on the links and check 'em out!

The dies I've used are:

After attaching my Landland Corner to my card front, I re-inserted
the larger hearts ... then added the three smaller
hearts to the upper right corner for balance.

Please don't forget to come join in our challenge fun HERE!
YOU could be the lucky winner of a Dies R Us Store gift voucher!
I hope to see you there!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Hot Off the Press dp
Stamp/Ink - Our Daily Bread / Versafine Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.